Are late payers pulling your business under?
Are you struggling to get back the money you are owed?
Are you worried about covering your regular monthly costs because of unpaid invoices?
Do you want to save time and keep costs to a minimum while you recover your debt?
At Michael Paterson & Associates, we understand that cash flow is the life-blood of your business. The last thing you need is to get stuck in a negative, stressful cycle of ageing debts that drag down your profits and waste your time.
Whether you need help with paperwork or have to start enforcement proceedings, our experienced lawyers can provide you with comprehensive debt collection options and carefully guide you through the entire process.
Rest assured that you will be in safe, capable hands with our lawyers who are experienced in all Western Australian Courts. We are in a position to appear in court on your behalf, as necessary.
Recover debt from both individuals and companies
Whether your debtor is an individual or a company, we will:
- Start the debt collection process by issuing a terse Letter of Demand.
- Issue a Creditor’s Statutory Demand (if there is no dispute about the debt) and/or commence Court proceedings.
- Assist you to negotiate a pragmatic settlement, if appropriate.
- Assist you to amend your terms of trade to make future debt collection easier.
Whatever your debt recovery situation, and whichever debt collection option you choose, we will:
- Make the process clear and manageable, communicating closely with you throughout.
- Ensure that your interests are protected.
- Explore different Alternative Dispute Resolution options with you, to see which is the best fit for your situation.
- If appropriate, help you to find the right Court to deal with your dispute, whether it is the Magistrates Court, District Court, Supreme Court, Federal Court, or Federal Circuit Court.
Don’t let lingering debt put a stranglehold on your business.
Your financial standing could be at risk, if late payments mount and those payments remain unresolved. Free up your time and cash-flow, and contact us now for professional and impartial advice.
Don’t delay! Seek advice from our debt recovery team today. Book a consultation with one of our team now! Call: 08 9443 5383 or use the contact form below.