Let us fight your legal battles
Has a dispute proved difficult to resolve?
Are you facing litigation and worried about the time, cost, and stress involved?
Do you feel like you don’t know where to start?
Protecting your interests with efficient, solution-focussed dispute resolution services is critical to a successful outcome.
At Michael Paterson & Associates, we understand that some disputes are inevitable and may lead to litigation. When that happens, our team is well placed to run the case. Whether you are an individual or a company, we can help you navigate your way through the litigation maze, but also endeavour to resolve your dispute without having to go to trial.
We can represent you in all of the following areas:
- Debt recovery.
- Commercial disputes.
- Competition and consumer law disputes.
- Property and leasing disputes.
- Insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Specific performance & injunctive relief.
- Intellectual property & technology disputes.
- Enforcement of judgments.
Our lawyers have experience in the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court, District Court, Magistrates Court, and the State Administrative Tribunal, so when it comes to being represented, you are in safe, capable hands.
Help for SMEs
We are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for each small to medium business client. We will minimise your cost and time investment, while protecting your business or personal interests.
- Work closely with you to make the process as clear and manageable as possible.
- Put YOU first. Our advice will always be in your best interests, even if it is not what you really want to hear.
- We’ll listen carefully to your needs and issues and help you to achieve the solutions you need.
- Prepare all necessary documents.
- Deal with the enemy.
- Represent you in Court, as necessary.
Additional help when needed
We may also engage an external Barristers and experts, if that is appropriate.
Litigation issues are time sensitive
Whether you need to seek advice on debt recovery, a breach of contract, a property or copyright dispute, or any of the other issues listed above, you deserve a solicitor who can take prompt action on your behalf, whatever challenges arise.
Don’t delay, seek advice from our litigation experts today. Book a consultation with one of our team now! Call: 08 9443 5383 or use the contact form below.