Strong Businesses Need a Solid Foundation
Once you have decided the ideal business structure for you and your business colleagues, with the help of your pro-active accountant, the partnership, shareholder, or unit holder agreements you establish will have far-reaching effects. Whatever the size of your business, let us help you to consider your options carefully and get it right, from the start.
Partnership, Shareholder, and Unit Holder Agreements
We will help you to carefully consider the following issues, and tailor an agreement flowing from your decisions:
- Who has the right to appoint directors.
- Allocation of roles and responsibilities to the different business partners.
- General rules for the day-to-day running of the business.
- Dividend distribution policies.
- Conduct of meetings of directors and shareholders and/or unit holders, as appropriate.
- Buy/sell agreements in the event of retirement, death, permanent disability, or insolvency of a business partner.
- Provision for payouts to be funded with life insurance and/or key person insurance.
Our expert team will guide you through the decision-making process around all partnership, shareholder, and unit holder agreements, so you can focus on running your business.
If you do not have a pro-active accountant, we can assist you with some referrals to ensure that you have the right structure in place from the beginning.
The right partnership, shareholder or unit holder agreement is crucial to ensure that your business structure works. Contact our experienced team now on (08) 9443 5383 for advice on this key aspect of setting up your business or complete the enquiry form below. We look forward to being of assistance to you.