Contracts of Sale

We are helping some clients purchase 2 businesses  outside of Perth. It involves contracts of sale and shareholder agreements. One sale has a potentially long settlement, which is due when 2 current employees obtain permanent residency. For contracts of sale, be it for business, plant and equipment or commercial real estate, see Michael Paterson & …

Contracts of Sale Read More »

Guardianship and Administration Order

What to do when a loved one has Alzheimer’s and is incapable of looking after themselves or making decisions: You would need to obtain a Guardianship and Administration Order to appoint you or another trusted individual as their guardian and administrator. The State Administrative Tribunal (SAT) handles these applications. You/they would probably need to be …

Guardianship and Administration Order Read More »

(08) 9443 5383


4/88 Walters Drive
Osborne Park
Western Australia 6017

the form below…

Please provide your details...