People are starting to do business again.
This week we received some instructions to:
- prepare a sale agreement for the sale of 20% of the units in a unit trust which owns a business, where the buyer is another unit trust;
- an option agreement in favour of the buyer to buy another 29% of the units in two years’ time;
- a management agreement setting out the responsibilities of the buyer which will be managing the business;
- a unit holder agreement between the buyer and the existing unit holder; and
- a unit holder agreement between unit holders in the buyer unit trust.
So, if you come across a person who needs the terms of a deal put in writing, send them to see Michael Paterson & Associates.